Koncert allows you to reschedule a meeting. Below you can find how to reschedule a meeting:
- In the Meetings tab, double click the meeting slot that you wish to reschedule.
- A pop up window with the scheduled details will appear.
- Reschedule the meeting by changing the required Start Time and End Time. Also, you can change the other fields, if needed.
- Click Save to save the changes made. After successfully rescheduling the meeting, the following message will be displayed.
- A meeting request email with the updated time slot will be sent from the user's email account to the prospect with a reschedule link. Prospect can accept the rescheduled time slot or change their preferred time slot from the available slot time, which will be updated in the Meetings tab. One-Off Call can be established from Cadence to connect with the prospect and initiate the presentation.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.