After logging in to Base App, Account Management is the default landing tab.
Below you can find the steps to create your Org in the Koncert platform:
- In the Account Setup page, click on the link Please click here to continue setting up your Koncert org to create your Org.
- The Create Account screen will be displayed.
The following company information is required to create your Koncert Org.
- Company Name – Enter your Company name.
- CRM you would like to integrate with – Select your CRM used to manage customers contacts and interactions from the dropdown (e.g. Salesforce).
NOTE: Currently, Base App can integrate only with the following CRMs:
- CRM (Salesforce / HubSpot / Zoho) Org ID – This field will be enabled only when a CRM is selected. Enter your CRM Org ID, which has been automatically generated for your CRM instance.
The icon next to the CRM Org ID guides you to locate your CRM Org ID. For example, Salesforce users can get their CRM Org ID under the Company Information page.
Please reach out to Koncert Support at email@example.com if you have any queries on this.
- Sales Engagement Platform you would like to integrate with – Koncert has provided an ability to integrate with other Sales Engagement Platforms to import and dial prospects from them. Currently, you can integrate only with Outreach and SalesLoft. By default, the option 'None' will be selected. Non-mandatory field.
NOTE: Upon selection, the selected third party application will be integrated with your Koncert Org. You can find the integration under the Settings tab of Koncert's Dialers portal. Refer to the article My Profile for detailed information.
If you skipped the selection, you will need to contact Koncert Support for the integration later.
- Admin Name – By default, your name will be displayed.
- Admin Email – By default, the email address entered on sign up will be displayed. Provide a new email address as the admin's email address must not be the same as the one used to register.
NOTE: When trying to save the Org information without changing the email address, an alert message below will be displayed:
- Email Domain – Email domain of your company. Non-editable field.
- Click Save to save the Org information. A confirmation window below will be displayed and let you confirm the CRM and Sales Engagement Platform (Outreach or SalesLoft) as you cannot change them once the Org is created.
Select your CRM and Sales Engagement Platform from the dropdown and click Confirm.
NOTE: Sales Engagement is a non-mandatory field. You can select 'None' to skip the selection.
- After creating the Org successfully, a confirmation message below will be displayed.
Also, the Org name will be added with the user name, as shown below:
- After creating an Org successfully, a new tab Integrations will be enabled.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.