After creating your Org successfully, a new tab Integrations will be enabled to connect your CRM with Koncert.
Below you can find the steps to integrate your CRM with Koncert:
- Click on the Integrations tab, where you can find two sections.
- My Integrations – The CRM you have integrated with Base App will be displayed under this section, e.g. Salesforce.
- Available Integrations – Other CRMs that are available for integration will be displayed under this section.
- Under the My Integrations section, click on the Connect button below the CRM you are integrated with.
- The CRM Login window will be displayed, e.g. Salesforce login page.
Enter you CRM Username and Password and click on the Log In button to connect your CRM with Koncert.
The following window will pop up asking you to grant access to your Salesforce account. Click Allow to authorize the access.
- Upon successful connection, you can see the message Your <CRM> account is connected with Koncert with a Green tick mark under the My Integrations section, as shown below:
- After successful integration, the following tabs will be enabled:
- My Profile
- User Management
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.