The My Profile tab is used to view your personal information, your roles, and license information, as well as buttons for launching Koncert products (that you licensed) from Base App.
Below are the information available in the My Profile tab:
- Name – Your first and last name as mentioned during sign-up.
- Email – Email ID provided during Org creation.
- Timezone – Choose your Time zone.
- Geo Location – Choose your geographical location. Your Geo Location defaults to US East (N. Virginia) but you can change if necessary.
- User Location – The states under the selected Geo location will be listed here. Choose your desired location (state) from the dropdown. Your User Location defaults to New Hampshire but you can change if necessary.
- Call Recordings – Select to enable Call Recording. Upon selection, call recording for the inviting users will also be enabled. Refer to the article Remote Coach and its Features for detailed information on Call Recording.
- Role – A user signed up for the first time in Base App will be considered as Admin & Manager user. As a result, both the Manager and Admin roles will be enabled but grayed out to prevent them from being edited.
- Licenses – Select the products that you want to explore.
- Click Save to update the profile. A confirmation message 'User details have been updated successfully!' will be displayed.
Based on the product selection, the buttons for the selected products will be enabled and displayed at the bottom of the page.
- Launch the product required by simply clicking the respective button at the bottom of the window. For example, to launch dialers, click on the button Launch Dialers.
Upon clicking the button, the Koncert's Dialers or Cadence application will be launched based on the product selection, as shown below. Start exploring the products by contacting Koncert Support for the required documents.
During the Org creation, if you have selected any of the third party applications (Outreach or SalesLoft), the selected application will be integrated with your Koncert Org. You can find the integration under the Settings » Third Party Integrations tab of Koncert's Dialers portal.
You have to authorize the integration, assign users whose credentials are to be used to import call list(s) from them for dialing, and map the call dispositions for synchronization. Refer to the article How do I complete the Outreach Integration? and How do I complete the SalesLoft Integration? for detailed information.
NOTE: It is possible to access Koncert's Dialers portal even if you have not selected any of the products. However, you cannot find the My Session tab to initiate the dialing process.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.