After assigning licenses for Koncert products, you will receive a Welcome email from Koncert Support with a link to sign up for Base App.
NOTE: The user signing up for the first time in Base App will be considered as Admin user, where he can invite other users in the organization after successful sign up.
Below you can find the steps to sign up for Base App:
- Simply click the Sign Up button on the link provided by Koncert Support.
- This will launch the Base App Signup page.
The following information is required to sign up for Base App:
- Name – Enter your First and Last name.
- Email – Enter your valid email address to receive Koncert's confirmation email.
- I’m not a robot – Upon clicking this checkbox, the below reCAPTCHA will appear to verify that you are a real human, and not a malicious computer bot or connection by selecting the related images.
After successful verification, the 'I'm not the Robot' section will be replaced with Terms and Conditions.
- I agree to Koncert's Terms and Conditions – Click the checkbox to bring up the below Terms and Conditions popup window. After reading the Koncert's Terms and Conditions click on the Agree button at the bottom.
The Terms and Conditions document can be emailed to you by simply entering your email address in the below window and click REQUEST:
Also, you can download the Terms and Conditions document by clicking the icon at the bottom of the window.
- Now, click the Click to Sign Up button.
- Upon clicking the Click to Sign Up button, a success message below will be displayed on the Base App Signup page.
Simultaneously, a confirmation email will be sent to your email address to set your password and get started with Base App.
NOTE: It may take up to 15 minutes for you to receive the email. Please also check your spam folder. If you have not received this email, please reach out to Koncert Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Go to your registered email and click on the Login to Koncert button in the confirmation email you received.
- The Base App login page will be displayed for setting your login password.
- Enter your password and reconfirm the same password in the respective fields and click the Change Password > button.
NOTE: Password should be at least 8 characters in length and contain at least 3 of the following character types:
- Lower case letters (a-z)
- Upper case letters (A-Z)
- Numbers (0-9)
- Special characters (e.g. !@#$%^&*)
- After setting your password successfully, a confirmation message below will be displayed.
- You will be redirected to the Base App Sign in page, where your registered email address will appear as your Username.
- Enter your password and click the Sign in button to log in to Base App.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.