After logging in to Base App, Account Management is the default landing tab.
Below you can find the steps to create your Org in the Koncert platform:
- In the Account Setup page, click on the link Please click here to continue setting up your Koncert org to create your Org.
- The Create Account page will be displayed.
The following company information is required to create your Koncert Org.
- Company Name – Enter your Company name.
- CRM you would like to integrate with – Select the option No CRM Integration (CSV).
- Sales Engagement Platform you would like to integrate with – Koncert has provided an ability to integrate with other Sales Engagement Platforms to import and dial prospects from them. Currently, you can integrate only with Outreach and SalesLoft. By default, the option 'None' will be selected. Non-mandatory field.
NOTE: Upon selection, the selected third party application will be integrated with your Koncert Org. You can find the integration under the Settings tab of Koncert's Dialers portal. Refer to the article My Profile for detailed information.
If you skipped the selection, you will need to contact Koncert Support for the integration later.
- Admin Name – By default, your name will be displayed.
- Admin Email – By default, the email address entered on sign up will be displayed. Provide a new email address as the admin's email address must not be the same as the one used to register.
NOTE: When trying to save the Org information without changing the email address, an alert message below will be displayed:
- Email Domain – Email domain of your company. Non-editable field.
- Click Save to save the Org information. A confirmation window below will be displayed and let you confirm the CRM and Sales Engagement Platform (Outreach or SalesLoft) as you cannot change them once the Org is created.
Select the option No CRM Integration (CSV) from the CRM dropdown and select the Sales Engagement Platform that you wish to integrate with and click Confirm.
NOTE: Sales Engagement is a non-mandatory field. You can select 'None' to skip the selection.
- After creating the Org successfully, a confirmation message below will be displayed.
Also, the Org name will be added to your name, as shown below:
- The Org information saved will be displayed under the Account Management tab along with the Koncert products to that you obtained a license.
- Products that you obtained a license will be enabled and displayed under the Products Assigned field. Non-editable field (i.e. grayed out) to prevent editing.
- After creating an Org successfully, the following tabs will be enabled.
- My Profile
- User Management
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.